To handle full sets of accounts and assist the Finance Manager in corporate planning and strategic function and other related tasks.
To monitor day to day management of accounts to ensure completeness and accuracy of accounts entries.
To prepare all necessary schedules related to Balance Sheet, P&L for closing of account and year end audit.
- To consolidate billable, billed and financial reports to raise invoices for billing to customers.
- To liaise with customers and suppliers for purchasing exercises.
- To perform related tasks assigned by the superior officer from time to time.
- Candidate must possess a Degree in Accounting or professional qualifications such as ACCA, CIMA, MACPA or equivalent.
- A minimum of one year experience in handling company’s accounting matters.
- Proficient in Ms Office suite. Experience in audit is an advantage.
- Organised, resourceful and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Good communication and documentation skills in both English & Bahasa Melayu.
- Having own transport is an added advantage.
Interested candidates are invited to apply online or send your CV to:-
CAIDMARK SDN BHD
Space U8, No 6,
Persiaran Pasak Bumi,
Section U8, Taman Bukit Jelutong,
40150 Shah Alam,
Selangor Darul Ehsan.
E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Please Call Ms. Rosmawati @ Ms. Nurul Fathiyah : 03 – 5037 1954 for further clarification, if required.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.